Courtney Allen-Gentry, RN MSN PHN AHN-BC HWNC-BC is the Founder and Visionary of The Center for Integrative Nursing and Cannabinoid Sciences.
Advanced Public Health Nurse, Board Certified Advanced Holistic Nurse, Board Certified Integrative Health and Wellness Nurse Coach.
Nurse Courtney has spent a lifetime immersed in the socio political, cultural and environmental context of cannabis and its impact on the lives of vulnerable populations.
Currently my practice as a Holistic and Integrative Public Health Nurse Coach primarily supports clients turning to cannabis medicine due to the failure of the Western medical system.
My background in nursing includes:
- MSN, Community Public Health Nursing, San Francisco State University, 2000
- California Board Certified Advanced Public Health Nurse since 2000
- Board Certified Advanced Health and Wellness Nurse Coach since 2015
- Emergency Room nurse since 2009
- Pediatric, Family and Geriatric Nurse Advocate/Healthcare Navigator
- Music Camp Nurse, Cazedero Performing Arts, 10 years
- Nurse Educator since 2000
- Chronic Disease Manager including Diabetes since 2000
- Independent Nursing Scholar since 2014
- Expert Nurse Witness since 2011
- US Army Reserves, Surgical Tech; M*A*S*H
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certified
- Pediatric Life Support Certified
- Advanced Disaster Relief @ National Center for National Security and Biopreparedness